Skip to main content

267± Acres in Post, Garza County, TX

We are pleased to present the exclusive listing of this 267± acre ranch property in Garza County, Texas. The ranch is exquisitely located, with paved FM 651 running to the North of it. The ranch’s easy access is just one of its attractive qualities, with troughs and fencing already present and set up for a cattle operation, and multiple game species present for hunting.

LOCATION: As previously mentioned, the ranch is located in Garza County, and has a paved road running to the North of it. The ranch is precisely 52 miles southeast and under an hour’s drive from Lubbock, and is 13 miles and less than 15 minutes northeast of Post.

LAND: The ranch is made up almost entirely of two types of soil. Heatly fine sand makes up around 90% of the ranch, and Miles loamy fine sand making up the other 10% or so. Slopes on the ranch vary from 0-5% throughout.

IMPROVEMENTS: The ranch is fully fenced with five strand barbed wire going around the perimeter of the property. A trough can also be found in the southwestern corner of the southern tract.

WATER: In addition to the trough previously listed, county water and electricity are available on the ranch.

HUNTING: The ranch is set up well for hunting, with deer, hogs, coyotes, turkeys, quail, and dove present throughout the ranch.

PRICE: The ranch is now offered at $493,950, or $1,850/acre.

NOTES: Buyer is encouraged to conduct their own due diligence prior to purchasing. All info listed above is according to the best knowledge of the seller and other relevant sources. The TX Real Estate Group will not be held liable for any information found to be inaccurate during or after closing the buying process. All buyers agents must be identified on first contact and accompany buyers on all showings in order to be given full participation fee. If these requirements are not met, participation fee will be at the sole discretion of the TX Real Estate Group.



Listing Price

$493,950 ($1850/acre) – Just Reduced!

View Property Brochure

Click here!

Interested in the Property? Contact Us!